Tue, Jun 28|
Registration for Day 1 only required
Canadian Restricted Firearms Safety Course (RPAL) Evenings Mon/Tue - DAY 2
190$ per person Prices are subject to change
Time & Location
Jun 28, 2022, 5:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Registration for Day 1 only required, 10 Bulmer Ave, Greater Sudbury, ON P3C 3J3, Canada
About the course
CRFSC (RPAL) will take place over two evenings Monday and Tuesday from 5:30 pm to 9:30 pm.
All our instructors/examiners are certified by FIREARMS SAFETY EDUCATION SERVICE OF ONTARIO
Every class includes complementary bottles of water.
In this course you will learn
- the evolution of firearms, major parts, types and actions;
- basic firearms safety practices;
- operating firearm actions;
- safe handling and carry procedures;
- firing techniques and procedures;
- care of restricted firearms;
- responsibilities of the firearms owner/user; and
- safe storage, display, transportation and handling of restricted firearms.
Due to COVID restrictions we have limited our class size to 6 students. Also, due to high demand for courses, we do not hold course slots without full payment of $190. You can send an EMT to Josttrainingservices@gmail.com, once payment is received, we will confirm your slot via e-mail with more information.
A receipt for the full amount of $190.00 will be provided at registration.
Note: Prices subject to change without notice.
For more information please contact us
by phone: 705-919-0500
by e-mail: email@example.com