Sun, Dec 17|
CRFSC (RPAL) Course Dec 17th
$210+HST (Discount if you have taken your PAL within the last 30 days) A $80.00 deposit is required
Time & Location
Dec 17, 8:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Greater Sudbury, 10 Bulmer Ave, Greater Sudbury, ON P3C 3J3, Canada
About the course
Price: $210+HST ($170+HST if you have taken your PAL within the last 30 days)
In order to have more 1 on 1 training, we have limited our class size to 6 students. Also, due to high demand for courses, we do not hold course slots without a deposit of $80.00 you will receive an invoice to pay the deposit online. The rest of your invoice can also be paid online, by e-transfer, or with Debit or Credit when you arrive for the course.
NOTE: If you do not pay the $80.00 deposit your spot is NOT guaranteed
All our instructors/examiners are certified by
FIREARMS SAFETY EDUCATION SERVICE OF ONTARIO
Every class includes complimentary bottles of water and coffee.
In this course you will learn:
- the evolution of firearms, major parts, types, and actions;
- basic firearms safety practices;
- operating firearm actions;
- safe handling and carry procedures;
- firing techniques and procedures;
- care of restricted firearms;
- responsibilities of the firearms owner/user; and
- safe storage, display, transportation, and handling of restricted firearms.
Note: Prices are subject to change without notice.
For more information please contact us
by phone: 705-919-0500
by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit https://www.fseso.org/course-information