Sun, Jul 04|
Wahnapitae Community Center
Canadian Firearms Safety Course (PAL)
170$ per person - 50$ Deposit is required Prices are subject to change
Time & Location
Jul 04, 2021, 5:30 p.m.
Wahnapitae Community Center, 61 Glenbower Crescent, Wahnapitae, ON P0M 3C0, Canada
About the Event
All our instructors/examiners are certified by FIREARMS SAFETY EDUCATION SERVICE OF ONTARIO
Every class includes complementary bottles of water.
In this course you will learn
- the evolution of firearms, major parts, types and actions;
- basic firearms safety practices;
- operating firearm actions;
- safe handling and carry procedures;
- firing techniques and procedures;
- care of non-restricted firearms;
- responsibilities of the firearms owner/user; and
- safe storage, display, transportation and handling of non-restricted firearms.
We do not hold course slots without a deposit. To secure a slot in the course a $50.00 NON-REFUNDIBLE deposit is required. You can send an EMT to Josttrainingservices@gmail.com, once payment is received, we will confirm your slot via e-mail with more information.
The balance of $120.00 can be paid in cash or cheque (Payable to Jost Training Services) during the course registration prior to the start of the course. A receipt for the full amount of $170.00 will then be provided.
Note: Prices subject to change without notice.
For more information please contact us
by phone: 705-919-0500
by e-mail: email@example.com