Canadian Restricted Firearms Safety Course (RPAL)
Time & Location
About the Event
All our instructors/examiners are certified by FIREARMS SAFETY EDUCATION SERVICE OF ONTARIO
Every class includes complementary bottles of water.
In this course you will learn
- the evolution of firearms, major parts, types and actions;
- basic firearms safety practices;
- operating firearm actions;
- safe handling and carry procedures;
- firing techniques and procedures;
- care of non-restricted firearms;
- responsibilities of the firearms owner/user; and
- safe storage, display, transportation and handling of non-restricted firearms.
Due to COVID restrictions we have limited our class size to 6 students. Also, due to high demand for courses, we do not hold course slots without full payment of $170. You can send an EMT to Josttrainingservices@gmail.com, once payment is received, we will confirm your slot via e-mail with more information.
Due to the recent announcement from the Ontario Government concerning the “Enhanced COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate” coming into effect on Wednesday September 22nd, proof of being double vaccinated will be required. Please visit the link below for more information.
A receipt for the full amount of $170.00 will be provided at registration.
Note: Prices subject to change without notice.
For more information please contact us
by phone: 705-919-0500
by e-mail: email@example.com